BÖCKELT TOWER® Heavy duty rack
Dynamic material flow in an intelligent heavy duty rack
This flexible storage system is made up of modular towers paired with matching load carriers that are used for storage and for the in-house flow of material.
The load carriers are placed into and removed from storage with the help of standard forklifts or fully automatic DTS systems.
Equipped with an intelligent sensor system and storage management software, the system allows for dynamic / chaotic warehousing.
The load carrier can be inserted into any available storage location regardless of the position at which it was stored before. It is possible to network any number of towers and incorporate them into the storage management system even if they are operated in different work areas or across various buildings.
The optimised material flow / intralogistics combined with the reduction in processing times makes it possible to boost productivity dramatically, ensuring that the system will pay for itself in an exceptionally short time!
- This system is set apart from a pallet rack, cantilever arm rack system or long-span shelving system by its substantially greater capacity, which is made possible by a loading height hat provides for flexible use
- Direct access to all stored goods
- Control of in-house logistics processes, material flow & intralogistics
- Faster processing times and increased productivity
- Continuous material tracking with RFID technology solves complex tasks involving the tracking of products / batches
- Management and overview of all stock levels and positions in real time using a storage management software with multi-user support
- Function for creating inventories
- Flexible interfaces with a variety of ERP systems and databases
- Extra fast retrieval from inventory for an optimised material flow thanks to Pick by Light
- Dynamic materials management instead of fixed storage locations
- Support for multiple simultaneous access
- Sturdy and long-lasting design
- Electronics installed in an impact-proof enclosure
- Increased on-the-job safety thanks to standardised load carriers and integrated push-through guards
- Compact load carriers for safe transport and narrow routes
- Effortless expansion or conversion thanks to modular design